You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A conversation that COULD HAVE happened at Turtle bread with the cute guy behind the counter, if I wasn't the most shy girl you've ever met...

...when it comes to men.

How the conversation really began:

Attractive guy: Hi, what can I get for you.

Jeano: Hello, I'll have a cup of mushroom wild rice soup.

[AG goes to retrieve soup]

AG: Shoot, we just ran out of mushroom wild rice. We have chicken wild rice if that's alright.

J: No problem, chicken sounds great.

AG: Sorry about that. I really hope you enjoy your soup.

J: [flirtatious laugh, because the way he said it was so sincere]: Thanks, I'm sure I will.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AFTER THAT, BUT NEVER DOES BECAUSE I AM TOO SHY:

J: Hi, I'm Jean.

AG: Hi, I'm the attractive guy who works behind the counter at Turtle Bread.

J: I know. So, this might seem kind of forward, and I really shouldn't be acting forward, because my hair is wet, which is awkward--but I always leave the house with wet hair, it's just a thing I do--anyway, would you like to get coffee sometime?

AG: Yeah, that might be cool. I know I'm hot, but I don't even have a girlfriend or anything. So maybe YOU could be my girlfriend! That might be fun! I mean, we could go out for coffee, find out we have a lot in common, and who knows. By the end of the night, maybe we'll even kiss. Like on the mouth.

J: I sure do like mouth kissing.

AG: Yeah, I think I'm pretty good at it too. And well, I have to be honest. I can tell by your wet hair that you're unemployed right now, and I want you to know that that doesn't matter to me. You'll find something soon.

J: I like your shirt.

AG: Do you want to get married?

J: Are you gay?

AG: No.

J: Then probably.

3 comments:

christina said...

Ha.

Shan said...

Pretty sure you shouldn't say "i like mouth kissing" to the cute guy. Instead you should suggest he take of his pants.

Jess said...

"I sure do like mouth kissing!"

I am going to have that made into a t-shirt.