I fail to see how Operation: Bake involves magnet-clipping something to the dishwasher.
Also, bring me some cookies. Remember our chocolate-liquor-dipped runny pretzel fiasco which involved a makeshift double boiler, pretzels that didn't set and a freezer full of red Gladware and uneaten pretzels? Remember how I used the last of them to make eyes for the snowman in the backyard and then just left out the red container all winter and then Barnabie ate it and there were still little bits of red plastic scattered all over the yard the day I left this August?
6 comments:
You hear that knock at your front door? Yup, that's me. Now give me some cookies.
* *
Everything looks so delicious!
Bake some muffins, woman.
I fail to see how Operation: Bake involves magnet-clipping something to the dishwasher.
Also, bring me some cookies. Remember our chocolate-liquor-dipped runny pretzel fiasco which involved a makeshift double boiler, pretzels that didn't set and a freezer full of red Gladware and uneaten pretzels? Remember how I used the last of them to make eyes for the snowman in the backyard and then just left out the red container all winter and then Barnabie ate it and there were still little bits of red plastic scattered all over the yard the day I left this August?
Yeah! Plastic!
The magnet-clipping is moving a recipe from the "to complete" to the "completed" side of the dishwasher! Obviously.
Ha! I never knew you left that outside! I thought you used poo for his eyes.
...that was a damn good snowman.
I've gained 14 pounds in two days.
Why so much food?? Send me some!
Post a Comment