Don't get pregnant over the summer.
--V
***
I'm dying to blog, but I have homework that's dying for me to do it, and class in an hour that is dying for me to come.
News today from overseas, where James is in Ireland at the time: We likely have a third roommate for the house. He's a doctor, in his 20s, and from Canada. As I just said to the X and P in an email: What time is it? Time to secretly get preggars by a Canadian doctor who assumedly will be amazingly attractive, as my predictions imply.
News on the tooth later. As I was on Nitrus Oxide for 45 minutes, there's news (mostly about how much I love gas). There's a hole in my mouth and pain in my jaw, but there are also excuses to eat many mashed potatoes and chocolate shakes.
2 comments:
I think that's pretty good yearbook advice!
Bukart is playing at the MMC on the 25th. Wanna go?
Yeah, I would LOVE to go!
But you have to promise not to get pregnant.
And I still owe you $20 for the AIDS walk, no? I need your offical address. I shall send a check.
Post a Comment