This is outright, total, blatant bragging. But I'm documenting all of the positive remarks on my evals from this semester. Then when things suck ass for me in the upcoming months, I'll just take a look at 24 January and feels myself some better.
P.S. I love your shoes (and tie) Ms. P.
I like the way this class is run. It's fun to go and I look forward to it.
I really love this class! I laugh all the time and still learn.
[What should I keep doing?] Activities with Ms. P.
Keep being funny.
[Ms. P. care about how much I learn.] Very much so.
Ms. P. makes up things that relate to what we are learning about to make it easier to remember.
Keep making class fun.
Ms. P. makes activities fun.
Ms. P. does a great job!
I feel good when I get a good grade because because I had to work hard for it!
Fun class games and discussions!
Ms. P is a very good teacher. I like her teaching style and she has great shoes!
I like the ideas and activities she does, they help a lot.
I like the environment in this classroom. It's very comfortable, creative, and funny!
This is a fun class.
I can tell you want me to succeed.
Great job as a teacher! You rock!
My wonderful amazing teachers [made this my favorite unit].
Ms. P. is awesome.
I [heart] Ms. P.'s shoes.
She's fun!
Adding humor to the class makes it fun and something to look forward to.
Great teacher! I wish she could stay here at CHS!
I liked them all [the activities] because they were different than what I had in the past.
[What should I keep doing?] Being funny.
She makes an effort to help!
[What should I keep doing?] Being funny. And having fun activities to do that help us learn.
She always does a great job explaining more difficult concepts.
The Big Fat Revision Day material was great!
The criticism always helps, and I like how everything is explained. For example why I received the grade I did.
I love Ms. P.'s shoes with a fiery passion.
She explains things to make sure everyone gets it and is willing to answer questions fully.
The variety in what we do is nice. [You] make learning about literature insteresting and fun.
She truly cares about her students, and I wish her the best when she goes and teachers the classes on her very own!
Love the shoes!
Everything was really good. You would push us but you wouldn't have us overwhelmed. Just keep going what you're doing, there's nothing in particular that I'd like to see 2nd semester.
[What should I keep doing?] Being funny.
[What should I stop doing?] Nothing, you're perfect. : )
Ms. P. and Mr. O. are really good at teaching.
Ms. P. is one of my favorite teachers I hav ever had.
She mixes class up. It's not just taking notes.
I'm comfortable with these people.
Do the same stuff. You guys are great as is.
Ms. P. does an awesome job, and makes learning fun.
I love Ms. P! She's one of my all time favorite teachers (besides Mr. O).
Ms. P., I love your shoes.
Keep helping us have fun. You wake me up in the morning most of the time.
Ms. P. is obviously very committed to help us learn. SHE'S AWESOME.
[What should I keep doing?] The creative writing project. I thought that was so much fun!
Being open-minded is awesome.
She does a lot for us, it seems.
Many activities are done and some are wierd [sic].
Your [sic] very picky on grading but that's how English teachers are.
I would say she cares a lot, but not like it's helping (just kidding).
When I asked questions she would always answer so it was easy to understand and remember.
The different activities kept me from being bored.
Honestly, I like it all. Keep class discussions, though!
She teaches well and goes back if we don't understand something.
She is a fun teacher and easy to pay attention to.
Ms. P. is really nice. I like class discussions and she teaches well.
[What should I keep doing?] Writing essays. I've really improved!
[What should I keep doing?] Monday morning trivia!
[What helped you learn in this unit?] Ms. P.'s and Mr. O.'s undestanding personalities.
You should keep dressing nice so I still have something to look at while you're babbling. [That was a joke from the eval form.]
This class was really fun to be in!
The teachers helped us delve deeper into the stories to better understand them.
She always goes above and beyond to help me better understand the difficult things.
She always has fun little things to do like acting out of Romeo and Juliet scenes.
You go over everything, which is awesome.
[Ms. P. cares about how much I learn in this class.] YES YES YES
The funny ones [activities] stick in my head better.
[What should I keep doing?] Just being you. I like everything the way it is.
She's a good teacher, and makes class funny.
That's right. I'm the most vain person you've ever seen in your life. But let's keep in mind a couple of things here:
#1: These were directed at both me and Mr. O;
#2: We gave them candy when they filled out these forms;
#3: I'm not going to put the bad comments on my blog!;
#4: The first semester, if I remember anything anything about MSU, is like this--you're all excited. After awhile, things go downhill;
#5: Didn't give this eval form to the Juniors, who would've had very, very different things to say.
Look. I'm not trying to be a stuck up asshole. This is just getting me through the weekend, okay? Okay.
4 comments:
This more than ever makes me wish we still lived in the same city so that I could steal your shoes.
I am so fucking sick of my shoes. And my teacher pants. Come over and let's go shopping. No money? No problem! We live in Magination Town. Teachers get 100% off. One day only.
wv: fanstie. This comment makes me think that the writer lives in a fanstie world. Or Some new fanstie teaching pants are just what I need right about now.
p.s. good job.
I think we need to see a picture of these shoes of yours.
Teaching is pretty draining; I think it's impossible to truly pwn teaching, but if it wasn't, I think these evals prove that you are in the process of spanking the teaching profession into servitude.
Word ver: supperag. "Now Jimmy! Don't use your supperag in the morning. That's what the breakfastowel is for." Is it just me, or are these getting funnier? Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the next word verification I got was "cockdrool" or "vaginagator" or something.
He he. I'm only commenting now to see the WV.
And I suppose I should make it clear that I had a joke question on the eval that said: Ms. P and Mr. O are always dressing so nice so I have something to look at while they're babbling on about boring English junk.
Most kids circled 5, of course, beacuse Mr. O. dresses pretty nice and I obviously do.
And there was that one time in class that I made the students raise their hands a pledge to not complaining about their homework in a "repeat after me" fashion--and then I made them all say "and you have the best shoes ever."
I didn't get new shoes, I just have lots of pair. I actually might go buy some more, you know, because I don't wanna let the kids down.
Magination town! So much better than Vagination town, population: labia.
Oh yeah. This is my blog. I don't get WV.
Post a Comment