The last couple of days were so killer, but now today sucks. Nay, sux.
Both loans fell through. No private loan to help me make it. That means that I only have about $3000 to live off until June, including ridiculous credit card payments and car insurance and everything else that humans have to pay for. I'm sort of losing it. Like I sort of don't know what the fuck I'm going to do to live.
To live, I'll have to get a part time job, and this really won't help because I can't work more than 10 hours a week without running myself into the ground and tiptoeing around the work I'm doing here. Any sacrficies to this program, to my teaching, for some stupid part time job defeats my entire purpose of being here. I work 60 hours a week on a good week. Where do I find time for work? My head is going to explode.
On the plus side, I'll stop eating so much because I can't afford it.
I was going to sit in a coffee shop and write poems all day. Instead I sat in my own filth and rewrote my resume. P--uke.
Also, to show I'm up on the times:
*Bush is gone. 18 hours. Thank you. Now, Democrats, give my poor ass some more financial aid. Help a middle class white girl out.
*OH MY GOD DON'T EAT PEANUT BUTTER OR YOU WILL DIE.
*Is your TV digitally ready for the changeover? IS IT? IS YOUR FUCKING TV READY? BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN ASKING YOU SINCE LAST FEBRUARY AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW.
I don't know, asshole. Are you ready to get fucking punched in the throat.
4 comments:
Hey,
I'm sorry about the money. Just say the word and I will send you food or recipes that cost like $.87 a serving and do not involve the phrases "hot dish" or "ground chuck" or "thrifty eats."
Also: OH MY GOD YOU TOTALLY BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH ABOUT THE DIGITAL CABLE THING. I flip out when those ads come on. Forty million Americans don't have health care, six millions are living with undiagnosed diabetes that will shorten their lives drastically, but HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TELEVISION WILL SURVIVE THE TRANSITION TO DIGITAL. If not, the government will pay for you to get a converter box. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT TOTALLY MATTERS RIGHT NOW AND THIS AD CAMPAIGN HAS ONLY BEEN RUNNING FOR LIKE A YEAR NOW.
I'm sorry that's so cranky. But what the fuck.
He he he.
I know. I'm glad that you were cranky. OH MY GOD I CAN'T WATCH CSI: NY TODAY AND IT'S A GOOD EPISODE WHERE DID ALL THIS SNOW ON MY TV COME FROM OH MY GOD.
Hee hee. I get cranky about it, too, but not as much as I do about the Snuggie. Because a blanket is SO HARD.
What's the peanut butter thing? I'm obviously not up on the times.
Word ver: acker. Hey, acker! Move your acker ass.
there is always food at my house, a warm bed with clean sheets, and a cuddly puppy to soothe your woes.
Post a Comment