You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Diarrhea_img_1
It's contest time. I was google imaging "diarrhea farm" (for obvious reasons) and I came across a website that had this image. I insist you write a caption, a la MTTS.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go take a shit.
"Man, this holistic healing guide is full of shit. 'Squeeze doorknob to cure stomachache?' My ass. I hope stuff ordered off Gaia's Vagina.com is refundable."
"AHHHH! In the country where I come from*, the safety game does not GIVE you gas! It makes you safe from punches! Fart-punches! But here the doorknob gives you poop-owies! Instantly and painfully!
"Why I am even playing this game? There's no one else HERE!"
"Oh, sorry, I - oh! Oh, GOD! What are - what are you DOING? This is a PUBLIC BATHROOM! How many of you - Christ! Lock the DOOR! Oh, God. How did - how did you even get UP there? Oh, God, the smell! Ohhhh, GOD!"
3 comments:
"Man, this holistic healing guide is full of shit. 'Squeeze doorknob to cure stomachache?' My ass. I hope stuff ordered off Gaia's Vagina.com is refundable."
"AHHHH! In the country where I come from*, the safety game does not GIVE you gas! It makes you safe from punches! Fart-punches! But here the doorknob gives you poop-owies! Instantly and painfully!
"Why I am even playing this game? There's no one else HERE!"
*America.
"Oh, sorry, I - oh! Oh, GOD! What are - what are you DOING? This is a PUBLIC BATHROOM! How many of you - Christ! Lock the DOOR! Oh, God. How did - how did you even get UP there? Oh, God, the smell! Ohhhh, GOD!"
Post a Comment