I've been waiting to write a blog post about my trimester in review. This weekend I graded 90-some student projects, and tomorrow I have to write myself a final, but after that, I'm going to blog the shit out of you.
Thanksgiving was interesting, the first half an adventure, the second half in the turkey-smell-and-heat of Shannon's apartment. More later.
I spent way too much money this weekend, more than I had, mostly on myself. I'm bad with money. Let's not pretend I'm not. But I have new running shoes (look, when they're 50% and Nike + adaptable, what do you expect), and I have some new school clothes that I should take back but I won't, and I have a new computer.
That I did need. That was truly on my list of things to buy once I got this job. So, car, computer. All in the same month. Holy shit. But, you know. This stuff will last me for years and years until 5 years later when I get a new car and a new computer.
Hey. Dingleberry moves out of my parents' house tomorrow. My sister drives him to downtown Minneapolis and he gets on a bus and he rides it to Tennessee, to his mother's house. Dingleberry in review sounds like another apporpriate blogpost when I welcome time back into my life.
And my sister leaves for Louisiana on December 8th. Nobody knows how long she'll last down there. She won't be home for Christmas. She's into making mistakes.
1 comment:
AHHHHHHHHHH! You've blogged the shit out of me!
Now whose-a gonna clean up this mess.
WV: fixes. THAT IS A REAL WORD, BLOGGER. YOU CAN'T FOOL THIS SPAMBOT.
Post a Comment