You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear ISD 423 schedule-makers:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

Thanks for the snow day yesterday, you stupid motherfuckers. Good thing that you don't have the fucking sense to build a SNOW DAY into your school schedule. What? Who needs a snow day automatically built into their schedule?

Maybe a motherfucking school smack dab in the middle of the goddamned STATE OF MINNESOTA. Who knew we just might have a snow day.

So, thanks for taking my vacation day away next Monday. I didn't want President's day off anyway. I'd much rather be at fucking school on a day that I had planned on having off all trimester and that I'd made plans for that weekend. No, no, it's no big deal that you took away a vacation day from me with only four days notice. Because it should totally be a make-up snow day since you didn't think to add one (or two) into the school calendar. You should totally take my one fucking day off in February. And no, yesterday doesn't count as a day off. Because you didn't call school until 20 minutes before it started. In fact, I was already showered and wiping off my car. And I certainly wouldn't have spent that day in fucking Hutchinson.

It totally doesn't disgruntle employees or students to take away holidays. Especially since you made all of your teachers come in on the one day we're supposed to get off in January--MLK Jr. Day--to talk to fucking parents all day at conferences. THAT WAS A GREAT FUCKING IDEA.

And you're thinking of taking away spring break next year? Sure. Why the fuck not. It's not like I need that week to plan for third trimester or just to take a break from all of the goddamned students I have to look at. You know. The ones who just decided to not do a 10 minute homework assignment this weekend because they "forgot their stuff at school" or "didn't have a pencil." ("You didn't have a pencil for the three days you had this weekend?" "No.") The ones who asked me "how to do this" right after I spent 15 minutes explaining it. Those ones.

Did I mention fuck you? FUCK YOU. I really hope I'm not fucking here next year. Because you're obviously a district that thinks shit through. Please continue to take away my holidays. In fact, why don't I just fucking teach all summer for you? No, no. No need to pay me.

You're stupid fuckers,

Jean

p.s. FUCK YOU.
p.p.s. I'm glad I've made this blog private.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

FUCKERS. FUCK-ERS.

Liz said...

Wait. Taking away Spring Break? What? How? Do they expect to not have a teachers' strike on their hands?

WV: matur. What Hutch is not.