You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

email from one of Rochester's kids

The only one who emails me. But it still makes me feel good:

Hello, Jean, it's been awhile, and I must say, you still remain my favorite teacher. Maddie told me she saw you at that movie about that girl who's black, and fat. It saddens me that I wasnt there, however, I heard that movie wasnt that good. Toooooo sad. The reason Im sending this to you is because I just read that letter you wrote to me at the end of the year, you know, that one where you wrote more on mine than anyone else's, yeah that one. Well, thats the nicest thing that anyone has ever written about me. I can't not smile while Im reading it. Is that a double negative? But anyways, thank you for that. It makes me feel like a better person. I want you to come to my school play, I got one of the smaller leads in it. Its next thursday through saturday night. All of the shows are at 7:30 except on Saturday theres a matinee, we don't know what time that one is at yet though. It would be a blast to see you there. Oh, and if you think I care about the gas money youll be spending to come down here, or the cost of the ticket, I don't. You can go to century's website for more info. But tell me now Jean, how have you been?