You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jeano sez: Hey I'm really self-centered and like to take pictures of myself whilst wearing awesome moustaches, glasses, or hats:

Today it's hats.











I love hats. Love.
I wore this to the high school dance last night. Might as well dress to the nines. My favorite part of the dance was when the deejay decided to play a lot of Lil' John songs--including the one with the lyrics as follows:
We don't give a fuck you actin' like a bitch motherfucker!
Get some nuts and be a man motherfucker!
Pussy ass niggas get fucked motherfucker!
And you's a chicken nigga gettin' fucked, motherfucker!
I almost fell out of my chair. I was sitting next to the young science teacher--the one who started this year, too. He works as a bartender in his free time. The song came on, and both of our jaws dropped. I started laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. I expected the principal to come sprinting across the floor. But none of the other teachers there were listening to the lyrics while the kids were screaming motherfucker! At the top of their lungs.
And later, more Lil' John. While the principal was standing on the deejay stand next to the deejay, bopping his head and not listening to the lyrics:
To the window (to dat window)
to the wall (to day wall)
'till the sweat drips down my balls. And all these bitches crawl.
Oh skit skit motherfucker! O-oh skit skit skit skit (motherfucker)!
Let me tell you it was four hours of fun. (Oy.)

Hey here's some pictures from 100 years ago when Jenny was here: