By some crazy, crazy coincidence, I was doing figurative language in class the other day, and I talked about feces ("Did anyone use a metaphor that didn't involve feces?"), and I had lots of quizzical looks from that.
Talking about a Port-o-Potty smelling like feces is not figurative, dudes. It is literal.
I had a biology teacher in high school who used the word feces nearly every day. "Why ya late today, Robby, get stuck in yer own feces?" He also used the word "menses" whenever possible, which, somehow, he made possible nearly every day. He also drank a lot and supplemented his income as a fishing guide.
3 comments:
Nope! Better run a quick Google image search, Student.
HA! Eeeeew.
By some crazy, crazy coincidence, I was doing figurative language in class the other day, and I talked about feces ("Did anyone use a metaphor that didn't involve feces?"), and I had lots of quizzical looks from that.
Talking about a Port-o-Potty smelling like feces is not figurative, dudes. It is literal.
I had a biology teacher in high school who used the word feces nearly every day. "Why ya late today, Robby, get stuck in yer own feces?" He also used the word "menses" whenever possible, which, somehow, he made possible nearly every day. He also drank a lot and supplemented his income as a fishing guide.
Post a Comment