Dear People Who Hit Reply All so Their Stupid Emails Reach Everyone in the High School,
No.
Sometimes someone has to send a mass email. That email sometimes has meaning. But most times, I don't give a shit or it's not relevant to me. That's fine. A small delete will suffice.
(Note: Um, I take part of that back, sometimes they are emails like HEY EVERYBODY JIMMY JOHNS HAS SUBS FOR $1 TODAY and that is an email that has no meaning but informs me on the proximity of cheap sub sandwiches. Those emails are fine.)
Today someone sent out an email that said: hello, sorry for the mass email, but I just wanted to let you know that my email has been awkwardly sending out old messages to new people, so please ignore any emails from my name that don't make any sense. Thanks, Amy.
Sounds good. Thanks for the info, Amy. I'll delete this email because I haven't gotten any weird spam from you, but the information is noted. (Also, do you have any coupons for Jimmy Johns.)
But then, People Who Hit Reply All, one of you said, Oh yeah, well how do I know this is you, ha ha, and you sent that reply to the 300+ entire staff.
And then, People Who Hit Reply All, another of you said I have not heard of this problem happing on the PC side, Go Macs ; )
And then, same person above of the People Who Hit Reply All, you sent another email to the 300+ teachers in this district that said oops, I meant "happening"... brain fart.
Which, incidentally, is not a brain fart at all. It just means you can't fucking spell.
In conclusion, People Who Hit Reply All, I guess how much you make dumbasses of yourselves is punishment enough.
But seriously. Nothing you say is humorous.
Regards,
JP
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure "reply to all" is the most fucking useless button ever. EVER.
Sometimes yes, I do want to reply to all. But when A-HOLES use to let everyone know how funny they think they are, that makes me IRATE.
I've been complaining about it since I started at FL.
Sorry that it exists everywhere. You'd think most people would know how to use it.
P.S. I tried not to misspell anything but I can't guarantee it. I'm in the midst of writing like my 800th personal injury site this year.
Ugh, I know!
And the people who actually ARE funny don't hit reply all because their funny jokes are far too inappropriate.
WV: "Crach" People who hit "reply all" are worse than an itch in my crach.
Post a Comment