You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reasons that I didn't get into the car of the elderly gentleman who screamed "need a ride! need a ride!" at me while I walked to my car in the rain:

  1. I only get into cars when strangers first offer me candy or some other form of sweet compensation.
  2. The trail of cars behind him was honking as he slowed down to talk to me, and I didn't want to make them even more agitated.
  3. He was old, and conclusively, was a slow driver. It would've taken me less time to actually walk the one block to my car than to get into his car and have him drive forward, explain to him where my car was, and answer all of his other (although I am certain, wonderful) old man questions.
  4. He looked like an exact cross of the old Six Flags guy and a cartoon character that was drawn hastily. I assure you, a ride in his car would've been nothing like Six Flags.
  5. He was driving a Buick.
  6. I am almost certain he was blind.

1 comment:

Shan said...

I totally would have gotten in the car. Just think about the entry you'd have to write then!!!