Liz and Christina often talk about starting a puppy farm. Unfortunately, it turns out puppy farms are bad things. No! It means that puppies are used and mistreated for a profit! No worries, though. They just have to come up with a different name for their giant farm, wherein puppies run around being cute. The farm is next to the fountain of youth, so the puppies stay puppies forever.

I spent this weekend at home-home. Liz is in Michigan, and I wanted to hang out with my brother's dog, whom I've taken to calling "Princess Bourbon, the prettiest Belle at the ball!" Craig hates this, so I say it as much as possible.
Her Majesty:

Even though Bourbon is a naughty, naughty doggy, it was still nice to cuddle up with him for a couple of nights and rub his soft ears between my fingers. He burrows under the blankets. He makes nests out of blankets with his paws and sits in the middle of them like a mother bird. Even when he woke me up at 4, pretending he had to go to the bathroom but really just wanting to run all over the house like an asshole, I still liked him.
I can't wait to get a dog. I will do nothing else except for play with the dog.
Here are some puppies for the puppy farm (that's not called a puppy farm--what shall it be called instead?)--


For Liz:

Did I really just write a blog and post pictures of puppies? With little content? Am I an 11 year old girl, or a 54 year old spinster? You decide friends, you decide.
3 comments:
Don't forget my favorite Internet puppies! Chomp, chomp.
Ha. Chomp! I can imagine you making that hand motion you did when we first looked at this picture two years ago. Is that gay? You decide, Jeano. You decide.
I'm a little frightened by this post. Don't get me wrong, puppies are adorable. However, it has come to my attention that I need to call you so we can talk about fashion, boys, and drinking. Let's do that soon.:) Love ya!
I think I was going to say something intelligent or at least somewhat coherent, but all I can manage at the moment is:
PUPPIES!!!
Post a Comment