You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jeano, you suck at blogging.

I know. It's just that these last few months have been a huge mess of waiting for responses. It's been first interviews, excitement about second interviews, then the most ridiculously long waiting game that quite literally gives me chest pains at work. It's other interviews in front of panels, explaining why I want to teach high school. It's imagining myself moving in June and suddenly being a full time student in Southern Minnesota again, or finally settling in the twin cities and making my life appear my permanent.

And I've just been informed today that the wait is going to be even longer. I can't deal with it. I binge eat and get sick. And, um, gosh. I'm feeling ill. I don't think I'm gonna make it in to work tomorrow. I just feel so sick.

I promise I will update you when I am updated. I'll be happy somehow, either way, whether I have a fulltime job or have taken out more loans.

In the meantime, what the FUCK IS THIS. But how appropriate that this exists. Jeano pants? And did you see the description? And that one of the colors is "gun metal"? That's totally me:

[Jeano has] universal utility and a traditional look that's at home almost anywhere. [Jeano is] Tough, [full of] precision, [she] holds up to stress, and [her exterior is like] durable fabric [that] lasts through extensive washing and wear. [She has] simple design [and a wonderful] profile [and is] timeless and always in style. Imported.

That's right. I'm imported.

No comments: