Watchin' a Southern belle eat marshmallows:

Gettin' postcards from Turdy, who is "on vacation at the beach with a bunch of assholes":

Takin' pictures of Truckers' Dreams:
Hangin' out with guys who are saddened by small-dick holes (and who totally got the same glasses as me because he knows Jenny likes me better): 
As a partner to the Amazin' Tie Man! (he can tie that shit in seconds! Fuck yeah!):

And quickly gettin' his heart broken:
Lookin' for land with Sailor Liz:

Watchin' Darren fall in love with a goose:
And quickly gettin' his heart broken:
Lookin' for land with Sailor Liz:
Ridin' Jenny the turtle:


(Um.) I guess, pushin' out farts? While drinkin' High Life:
Bein' as lazy as this porcupine:
Not dumpin':
Watchin' Mark poop snakes, ignoring the no dumpin' rule:
Watchin' Darren eat it with fine woodsy chopsticks:
Minkin':
Eatin' gyros at a food festival with this piece of bitch:
Lookin' good:
Lightin' snakes:
Ridin' in a goose:
Wonderin' if this was Jill or Jenny:
Pictionaryin':
Welcomin' Darren the salesman "in from port":

Watchin' Liz get goosed:
Avoidin' bites:
Hangin' out by big chickens (Jenny and I considred stealing this chicken and putting it in the yard with GO AWAY written on the side of it in bloody red paint--this chicken is evil):
Gettin' sexually aroused:
Climbin' a fire tower:


Spottin' a fire!:
Buildin' a fire (pit):
Drinkin' with this slut:
[Scottish accent] DRINKIN' OUT THE WINDY! Yessssssssssss!:
Buildin' a fire (pit):
Drinkin' with this slut:
[Scottish accent] DRINKIN' OUT THE WINDY! Yessssssssssss!:
Makin' as many poop jokes as possible:
Froggin':
Air punchin' (while wearing a tank top found in the kids' section at Goodwill and Jamaican swim trunks that were probably formerly owned by a hairy guy with gold chains and long toenails):
Barfin':
Clownin' around--HARHAR (And isn't it ridiculous how many ceramic figures we've seen this summer of '08?!):
Chasin':
Winnin' cornhole:
Book huntin' and hidin':
Cavein':


Togain':
Beer flaggin': 
Dancin' at the duck shack (baby duck shack!):
Peasantin':
Gettin' attacked by the neighbor's animals:
Takin' band photos:
Summer 2008, please don't end. ***
PART TWO FOR CHRISTINA (ahem, Christino):
Stevie Wonderin':

Sweepin':
Terry Davisin':
Mama Cassin':
You can't leave me opportunities to use this picture. You know this. Really, sorry, kid, I didn't see you much on my vaykashun. Thought these old photo gems would do. Hey, remember in March when we tried to get that fucking fake snow off the windows? NEVER AGAIN.
Wish I was in GR right now.
PART THREE FOR THE FUTURE MR. JENNY:
PART THREE FOR THE FUTURE MR. JENNY:
I obviously have a lot of free time today. Mr. Jenny, I'll be moving in shortly. You and the Penguin shall hire me as your maid/nanny. It will be just like Mr. Belvedere! Except all you'll make me do is clean your fish tank.
9 comments:
WHERE AM I. ALSO, WHY AM I LEAVING COMMENTS ON BLOGS TONIGHT WITH THE "CAPS LOCK" ON.
I demand an addendum.
Three things.
1. It's about time you blog, beotch.
2. My glasses are so much cooler than yours that it hurts.
3. Fuckin' A I look hot in that muscle T. I'm really glad I waited to ask Jenny to marry me until AFTER she saw me in that outfit.
Miss you, when are you moving here again?
This comment is for Mark, no one read it, thank you.
Dear Mark:
YOUR ESPIONAGE IS INCREDIBLY IMPRESSIVE. I think you should go into consulting future proposal-ers the best way to completely pull off a surprise, such as you did. Congratulations, sir.
Also, of course your glasses are cooler.
YESSSS! I told you they were cooler Jeano!
And thank you, I shall consider your proposal carefully. If anyone can come up with a name for such a company, I'd like to hear it...
WHAT IS THIS THE STEENA AND MARK BLOG?
WHAT THE FUCK.
You know, I talked my friend Lance into a business where he takes fat girls to weddings. Shannon and I called it "Chubby" something, like "Chubby Dates"? How it works is, you see, fat girls never have dates to weddings (as they are fat and not attractive to anyone)so they call Lance and he's their date.
Maybe you guys could team up. Although they are totally unrelated. Although Lance did just propose to his girlfriend in a totally awesome way, by making a movie.
I can just see you working this job, Mark. You show up at this guys house, ask him about his relationship and his girlfriend, wear a little Press hat and take notes, and then just give everyone the same advice and act like its all idiosyncratic to their relationship.
Mark, I think from now on we should just use Jean's blog posts as a place to have a running conversation. So, I heard you found some slippers in a mystery closet and wore them until your feet turned black. Good show.
Ha, think of how pissed Jeano is going to be when it turns out all her comments are reserved for you and I talkin' about nothing!
Yep, red slippers. They were neat.
I heard you moved to the UP. Good for you. I hope the job goes well.
We really should talk more...on Jeano's blog...
you guys suck.
Mark, now you're NOT INVITED to our party at your house in October. You have to stay in your room and play Dr. Mario while we sit in your living room and drink all of your Limon.
Well, I was already planning on sitting in my room and playing Dr. Mario the whole time anyway. So really, this isn't much of an adjustment for me. I'll just have to sneak in some booze of my own into my room before hand.
And sort of to piss of Jeano more, and sort of not, I do have one last thing to say to Christina. Jenny said you're moving to Michigan but not the UP. So I just wanted to apologize for the confusion. Ahem....
I'm sorry.
Post a Comment