I've figured out how to use candy as a tax write-off. The hundreds of dollars I spend on treats per year? Comin' back in April.I've reached the end of my life long journey, now that I have this information! What next, friends? What next.
And why do those gross Brach's green mints have to ruin-up this picture? And root beer barrells? PUKE.
5 comments:
Ok, the mints I understand you not liking, although I'm a fan myself, but ROOT BEER BARRELS, PUKE? Are you flipping mad? First grape Kool-Aid and now Root Beer barrels. When did we grow so far apart Jeano?
Maybe it's a Minnesota thing along with Duck, Duck, Gray Duck...
I'm with Mr. Mark. Root beer barrels have their place in this world.
Fine. They can stay. But when there are so many other options, are you really going to choose a ROOT BEER BARRELL? Come on, dudes.
It's the piece of candy that you find at the bottom of your plastic bag from that parade you went to on the fourth of July. The yellow firetrucks threw them out their window, and they were the only candy that didn't land in the big pile of horseshit, so you picked them up and put them in your bag. And then, you said to your 7 year old self: Self, you want some candy. Looks like all we have left are root beer barrells. Guess I'll eat those, then.
GRAPE KOOL-AID IS SATAN'S CUM.
just so you know, your posting keeps me sane. not in that jean-is-dying-and-i'm-not kind of way but in that someone-gets-me thirteen-year-old reassuring way. and i get i included way too many dashes in this comment.
I like the green mints and root beer barrels. Please put them in an envelope and mail them too me. I also happen to love grape Kool-aid. Its the 2nd best flavor next to tropical punch.
We are no longer friends.
When are the root beer barrels coming in the mail?
Post a Comment