You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

look at these fucking pictures



You've been photo dumped! I haven't uploaded pictures since fall. And look. We end in green grass.

5 comments:

christina said...

Glad to see that old nipple runways made the rounds.

Jean. said...

Heh heh. Yeah.

Liz wore it in public without an undershirt. When the light hit her just right--you could see her bra.

I wish she hadn't been wearing a bra...

The bird with the gun reminds me of you. That's hanging in my office, the result of a student project.

MM said...

That cardinal print is the greatest. I assume the student got an A++?

Liz said...

Yes. And THANKS SO MUCH for telling me before I went out in public like that.

The cardinal print is maybe my new favorite nature scene.

Jean said...

Like a million +'s.