Also, officially, I AM LICENSED BY THE MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO TEACH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. OFFICIALLY.
Included with my Communication Arts & Literature (Minnesota's fancy way of saying English) comes licensure in:
- Awesomeness.
- Getting car stereos stolen.
- Cute shoes.
- Saying "boob" in front of my students three times in one day.
- Feigning sickness to avoid parent/teacher conferences.
- Quoting Simpsons episodes in class and then accusing students of being "out of it."
- Speech.
- Listening to Oldies during class, defending Journey in front of 14-year-olds, then starting dance parties.
- Declaring my own Snow Days in October.
- Making fun of substitutes the day I get back, especially with comments about "old people smell."
- Saying "ass" for shock value.
- "Bring Ms. P a snack for an A" day.
When is it going to be time to buy school supplies? I am going to have so many markers in my classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment