Friday night, when the stars aligned and Jenny, Mary, and I created the story of Meatloaf's son, named Sean Loaf. Sean Michael Loaf, to be specific. He's a loaf of bread who solves crime, but he's the private agent type of crime-solver. He's Bond-like, but more undercover. For example, you could imagine an enemy throwing a mod party and Sean Loaf hiding at a table without his bow tie. But then, when it is suddenly time to get serious, Sean Loaf puts the bow tie on, and it's the equivalent of Clark Kent taking his glasses off and going Superman on your ass.
His arch nemesis is a toaster with a bad guy mustache.
Sean Loaf. Meatloaf's his dad. Danger's his game.
















2 comments:
Jeez....this post would have been much better if there was a few lewd 4 wheeler photos...
WV: waing
Jeano loves the waing, and everyone knows it.
This looks like a whole weekend full of bullshit. WHY DID I NOT ATTEND.
I hate everyone.
Post a Comment