We had a lawn party this weekend. I offered to fill the water balloons. The best way to do it was with the hose held between my legs. Mark tied the balloons. He tied two pink balloons together and put them over the hose.
Then we all were disturbed. And what followed was about 20 pictures of me with junk. This one, where I'm a hunchback, is one of the least disgusting.

Sexy badminton team. I bet you didn't notice my racket-hand. Racket-hand!

Marylovesmeat.com.
The chips are camera hungry.
I filled this gun with beer. And it was so fucking cool and then it leaked all over me.
Look at Chad's shadow. Gross.
Splashction shot.
Water balloon toss. In an earlier game, Mark and Chad lost and then had to make Jenny and me drinks. Mark made a drink that was popular from the cabin last week: called Jeano's vag. Delicious.
This is a total balls shot.
Running through the sprinkler. High-fivin'.
Butt implants.
Should I also mention that we invented the word "blart" this weekend? It means bloody fart. So disgusting. But a good weekend. Love the lawn games. I rocked a cornhole game with four ringers.
No comments:
Post a Comment