1. Me. In Lake Michigan. Drunk and not wearing pants.
2. "Fatties in the back" with Elyse: the rap song we wrote while playing the game of Life. It goes as such: fatties in the back, y'all, hos in the front. Bitches in the sidecar, your mom's in my bedroom.
3. "FUCK YOU APRIL" the only thing Mark took away from Revolutionary Road.
4. Peaches with oatmeal cobbler.
5. "Met him on a Monday and we f'ed all night! The doo run run run, the doo run run."
6. Bowling with Jenny & Elyse. Playing Santa Claus.
7. Dr. Mario domination. And Jeopardy losses. And Monday game night with Mark when Jenny's at class. Battletoads.
8. The running route.
9. Lunch with grandma and grandpa.
10. The beach, the beach, the beach.
11. Waterslides in GB.
12. The maxi pad on that sign we passed every Tuesday.
13. That chai shake I had that one day.
14. Golden Girls with Jenny.
15. The drunken Thursday night: picking out wedding songs and a whole bottle of wine.
16. So much pizza.
17. Can I say the entire 4th of July weekend? The entire 4th of July weekend. The speed boat, the soaking, the hot tub. When I lost my sense of taste for a day and was told: this isn't bad! It's great! You can drink straight vodka! And then I pretty much did, along with cinnamon whiskey and champagne.
18. That guy at McDonald's with the shirt that just said: cheap trick cheap trick cheap trick cheap trick cheap trick.
19. The shirtless man who walks around Green Bay.
20. How I read all of Macbeth and conjured up some lesson plans to teach it and then got the email that said oh yeah I took that out of the curriculum.
Are there more? Yes.
21. The Bullfrogs game when Justin told Jenny her shirt smells like sex in front of a toddler and his very annoyed grandma.
22. Cornhole. Badminton.
23. Jenny's sausage pasta. And all that other food she made me.
24. Woodman's in the summer, throwing groceries at Elyse. Listen to her laugh as I tell a man outta my way!
25. Bad TV with good people.
26. Ice cream at Hansen's.
27. Inappropriateness on the white board; Mary "slut."
28. CHAD.
29. Sleeping in. Sleeping with a fan.
30. Jenny! Just Jenny.
2 comments:
Um, Dr. Mario domination? No doubt you may have beaten a certain few others in the house in virii extermination, but by putting it on the same line as 'game night with Mark', you are implying that you also beat me. I'd like to set the record straight! Jeano did NOT beat me in Dr. Mario although she was a worthy adversary (also a snooty booty bitch face).
Also, one other correction. In a different post Jeano said she was going to "cut the lawn" this summer. Well, to no one's surprise, that was a bold faced LIE!
Miss you already Jeano!
Mark! Of course I meant that I was dominated BY you.
Except for that one time I OWNED YOU.
Lawn-mowin' is for boys. Not classy ladies like Jeano.
Post a Comment