You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Just another Monday.

Today is a big pile of shit. I'm so busy I can't think, or move, and I feel like somebody set me on fire and I've been running around and running around and trying to put it out.

And to end the day, I found myself in the lobby of my psychiatrist's office, grading papers and grading papers and grading, whipping pages around, making wide strokes with my pen like I was out of my mind. I suppose it was the right place to be, then, going crazy.

Sucks. Everything sucks.

Oh, hey, here's a picture of me on a mini-motorcycle. I WILL FUCK YOU UP WITH MY FOUR INCH TIRES, MOTHERFUCKER. (Ahem. I am often so bad ass I cannot stand it.)

1 comment:

MM said...

That bike is too awesome. I hope you park it in the school parking lot.