For example, Tessa said she heard a student say, Yes! I totally raped this assignment! when he got back an A essay.
Excuse me? As a teacher, an adult, a woman, a human being, this is disgusting.
As myself, this is hilarious, and it deserves mocking. I am two people: I am a teacher, and I am Jeano.
And this broken barrier of language opens up so many doors! Look where we're going, America!:
- I raped that essay.
- I committed a statutory offense against that equation.
- I sexually assaulted that multiple choice test.
- I tore up that group project and left my sperm in it because I didn't use a condom.
- I bent that reading assignment right over while it screamed at me to stop.
- I hid in the parking garage and then forced myself on that assignment when it was alone after-hours.
- I molested that take home test until it went numb with pain.
- That pop quiz just got a restraining order against me.
- I finger-fucked that vocab test while holding a pillow over its face.
- I humiliated that math problem sexually and ruined it for all students who will encounter that math problem in the future.
You have to admire the verbiage. It's like really twisted poets live inside students.
1 comment:
So like I totally raped Caleb's dirty diaper?
Wait. That just sounds wrong.
I don't like this iteration of rape, but I also liberally use the word retard without actually thinking about a mentally challenged individual. So maybe it's like that - not connecting the word with the actual act.
Or so I hope.
Unfortunately, I have a few students that if they said they raped something, they probably literally did.
Word ver: Cardstra - sounds like a very tasty cardboard pasta.
Post a Comment