You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Dial S for Savior.

Watch this. Watch it, watch it, watch it. It's the video we made for the 24 hour film fest last weekend. The song at the end? Lance and I wrote that shiz. And while I don't "appear" on camera, you'll hear me.

And give it up for Liz and Lance. The lead character is my friend Adam, and God is his friend Kris.

This was so fun to make. These guys rock. And there's more coming later, too. Lance and I plan to make a music video with our full song, "If you Could Talk to Jesus (Affective Piety.)"

I have two favorite outtakes. Both are with Adam and Liz on the couch. The first: "Don't fart." "Girls don't fart." "Preggos do."

And, of course, "hello my wife's a biiitch!"

If you don't watch this, I hate you.

2 comments:

christina said...

I loved this. Particularly when Lance says, "Jesus Christ. (pause) Me."

Mark Ronsman said...

Wow, that was AWESOME! I like the little ding sound in the very start of the Dial S for Savior intro, very Nintendo-ish