You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Not one single fuck.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SUICIDAL GRAY

Probably one of my favorite "funny things" ever is when people rename crayons with ridiculous and sometimes offensive color names.



I should've know that when I dreamt about tornadoes eating the heads off people last night that it wasn't worth getting up today. And I know that suicidal gray is a depressing name for a crayon, but that's what it has been in Rochester for the last months. One good day Friday, running outside in a t-shirt, a fuzzy caterpillar on the trail, inching across, but the rest of the days have been a suicidal gray. The fog so dense the last two mornings I can barely see 5 feet in front of the car. I thought I saw a ghost; it was a girl waiting for her bus. My own car lights blind me--it's like shining a flashlight into a mirror.

I am having a very, very bad day. Somebody has taken suicidal gray and scribbled it all over my life, and I'm just left with a dull, broken crayon. It is a bad day.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love you Jeano! Those crayon names are hilarious. And you can make it - I know you can!